Let us teach your child the basic skills of Roller Skating with our certifed coaches.
Come ready and prepared at 9:15am.
Class begins at 9:30am every Saturday morning.
After class we have a 10& Younger Session.
$3 Admission covers class and 10& Younger Session
$3 Skate rentals
Parents/ Grandparents are FREE Admission
• Teach children to fall and get up safely
• Stop and start safely
• Successfully roll on one skate for extended periods
• Complete the requirements of RSA Super Skater
• Most important... HAVE FUN !!!
~ Meet The Staff ~
Allen Bell - Owner and operator and USA/RS certified coach. Mr. Bell has decades of competitive roller skating experience along with USA/RS certification as a National Panel Judge, Chief Referee and Meet Director.
Jeanne Sincavage - Co-Owner FSC and USA/RS AC3 certified coach, judge, and referee. Ms. Sincavage has 30 years of competitive roller skating experience in school figures, team and solo dance skating.
Jim Adams - Jim has been part of the competition circuit for almost twenty years and works with various class programs. Jim is a USA/RS Certified coach.
Chanel Michale - Holds a National Silver Medal in women's freestyle skating and has awards in competitive figures and dance. She is a Radiology Techologist in her professional life.
John Weiderhold - John has been teaching competitive roller skating for more than 30 years. His skaters have earned numerous national awards. He also is a USA/RS Certified Coach.
Leah Chanel Jim John
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What if I can already skate pretty well, is there a class for me?
Answer - At your first class, the instructor will evaluate your skills and assign you to the appropriate class.
2. What if I already have skates, can I use them?
Answer - Yes
3. Who will teach the class?
Answer - The class is supervised by our USA Roller Sports certified coaches and members of our competitive clubs.
4. How old should a child be to skate the class?
Answer - The child must be mature enough to pay attention and follow directions. This is a class atmosphere and you know your child best.
5. Can teens and adults skate the class?
Answer - Yes
6. Can older siblings skate the 10 and younger skate?
Answer - Yes, but they must understand the session is for the younger skaters.