Every Saturday morning from 9:30 A.M - 10:00 A.M is the Kids Learn to Skate
Then enjoy the Ten to Noon skate included!!!
The Staff ~
- Allen Bell - Owner and operator and USA/RS certified coach. Mr. Bell has decades of competitive roller skating experience along with USA/RS certification as a National Panel Judge, Chief Referee and Meet Director.
- Jeanne Sincavage - Co-Owner FSC and USA/RS AC3 certified coach, judge, and referee. Ms. Sincavage has 30 years of competitive roller skating experience in school figures, team and solo dance skating.
- Jim Adams - Jim has been part of the competition circuit for almost twenty years and works with various class programs. Jim is a USA/RS Certified coach.
- Chanel Michale - Holds a National Silver Medal in women's free skating. She is a Radiology Techologist in her professional life.
- Shannon Wechsler - A national competitive figure and dance skater as well as a professional elementary educator.
- John Weiderhold - John has been teaching competitive roller skating for more than 30 years. His skaters have earned numerous national awards. He also is a USA/RS Certified Coach.
The Objective ~
Teach kids to fall and get up safely
Stop and start safely
Successfully roll on one skate for extended periods
Complete the requirements of RSA Super Skater
Most important...HAVE FUN!!!!
1. What if I can already skate pretty well, is there a class for me??
Answer - At your first class, the instructor will evaluate your skills and assign you to the appropriate class.
2. What if I already have skates, can I use them?
Answer - Yes
3. Who will teach the class?
Answer - The class is supervised by our USA Roller Sports certified coaches and members of our competitive clubs.
4. How old should a child be to skate the class?
Answer - The child must be mature enough to pay attention and follow directions. This is a class atmosphere and you know your child best.
5. Can teens and adults skate the class?
Answer - Yes
6. Can older siblings skate the 10 and younger skate?
Answer - Yes, but they must understand the session is for the younger skaters.